Saturday, December 10, 2016

My Favorite "Ugly" Holiday Sweaters

Hey cupcakes! I can't believe it but finals start next week! :O I am so pumped to go home for Winter Break, and I bet some of you are too!!!!! Today I wanted to share my favorite "ugly" holiday sweaters that will go perfect with the wintery season. Enjoy! :)

1. Tree Sweater - Forever 21


2. Cool Santa Sweater - Charlotte Russe


3. Reindeer Sweater - Rue21


4. Polar bear pullover - Wet Seal


5. Penguin cardigan - Wet Seal


6. Polar bear sweater - Kohls


What cute "ugly" sweaters have you seen lately? Comment below and don't forget to follow! <3

4 comments:

  1. Why are they called ugly? I freaking love them. Last one is my favorite :D

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I love how this trend is called "ugly", but they are so darn cute!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...