Friday, November 4, 2016

What's on my Movie To-Watchlist?

Hey cupcakes! There are some really great movies coming out soon! I love to watch movie trailers whenever I am taking a break from homework/studying (and lost in the depths of YouTube haha), so I thought I would compile a list of some of the movies that look amazing! :D Let's get started!

1. Moana - November 23rd, 2016
Image result for moana

I am so excited for this movie! I can't wait to see what Disney does with a movie that isn't about a romance :) I think it is going to be fabulous!

2. The Space Between Us - December 21st, 2016
Image result for the space between us

If you haven't seen the trailer for this, go watch it! This movie looks like a really adorable romance story with outer space included!

3. Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them - November 18th, 2016
Image result for fantastic beasts and where to find them

I am not a super obsessed Harry Potter fan, but I thought the movies were decent. I was very skeptical when I saw they were making a spin off of the series, but the trailer actually looks really good! I'm excited to see how they make a plot from the book (which is just an encyclopedia of animals)! :D

4. Rogue One - December 16th, 2016
Image result for rogue one

Um yessss! I LOVED the latest Star Wars, so I can't wait to see what they do with another Star Wars inspired film!

5. Beauty and the Beast - March 17th, 2017
Image result for beauty and the beast 2017

Even though the Beast looks low key like a buffalo, I think this movie will still be awesome! Plus, Emma Watson is amazing ;)

6. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales - May 26th, 2017
Image result for pirates of the caribbean dead men tell no tales

I love me some Jack Sparrow so bring it on! :P

7. Despicable Me 3 - June 30th , 2017
Image result for despicable me 3
I was Agnes for Halloween so YES, I can't wait for this! :D

What movies are on your to-watch list??? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D <3

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to see Moana, The space between us and Beauty and the beast out of your list.
    On my list there are: World of warcraft, all Jason Bourne movies, Finding Dory, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, Money monster, Batman vs Superman and the new Fast and furiuos.
    Although some of these aren't so new but still :)

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those sound like some great movie choices! Let me know what you think about them! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...