Sunday, November 13, 2016

Recipe: Honey Butter

Hey cupcakes! I feel like I haven't done a recipe post in forever (probably because I can't really do much cooking in my dorm)! This recipe is super duper quick and easy, but it is so so sooooo good!

Image result for honey butter

Honey butter is basically two things: honey and butter mixed together.... But it will make all the difference in the world!

What You Need:
-Electric mixer
-Bowl
-½ cup softened butter
Image result for butter

-5 tsp. Honey
Image result for honey bear

What To Do:
1. Let butter soften for a bit

2. Cream the butter with an electric mixer

3. Mix in the honey gradually

4. Whip until soft and fluffy

5. Let chill in the freezer until you use it. :)

Image result for honey butter

This butter has a sweet tang to it, and it is so delicious on biscuits, bread, rolls, etc. I would really recommend trying it! :)

What do you love putting butter on? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenna, this sounds really delicious! Thanks for sharing at Cooking and Crafting with J&J. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Looooooooooove Honey butter! YUM!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...