1. Dress up - I know this might sound obvious, but when you are dating someone for so long, you don't dress up as often on date night. I suggest surprising your significant other by going the extra step to look gorgeous on a date night! :) They will fall in love with you all over again!
2. Flowers - I think flowers make everyone feel better and special! So regardless if you are a boy or a girl, bring some flowers with you on a date :)
4. Go out in style - Rent a car, limo, or other form of transportation for the night! Companies like Turo allow you to rent cars from classic to rare (such as Teslas!) so that your date night will become a night to remember! I personally love riding to date night in style, so break away from Uber and driving yourself every once in awhile! :)
5. Get a little frisky - Show your significant other that the passion you have for each other still exists and don't be afraid of some PDA. ;) A few kisses or a nice make out session will create the perfect steamy date night. <3
6. Save the memories - From ticket stubs to dinner receipts, save the memories you make on date night to turn into a present later on! :)
What are your tips for having an extra special date night? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :) <3 I love you all!
|And totally don't be like Sheldon ;)|