1. Do some research ahead of time - Know what stores open first, where the best deals are, etc.
2. Use this research to make a game plan - Know exactly what stores you will go to (and even what order!), what deals you are planning on taking advantage of, etc. I know this might sound a little crazy, but if you have a concrete plan you will totally get a lot more shopping done!
4. Plan out how much you are willing to spend! - This is big! Plan out the maximum you are willing to spend (you could even go to the ATM and take out a certain amount of cash), so you can stay on budget :)
6. Be nice to the employees - Put yourself in their shoes... Would you want to deal with that many shoppers at once? Cut them some slack!
|Smile at everyone! ;)|
8. Stay safe!!!!! - In general, be safe during this crazy shopping time! <3
What are your tips and tricks for Black Friday shopping? Comment below and don't forget to follow me! <3
|Have a great day of shopping! <3|