Friday, November 25, 2016

My Tips and Tricks for Black Friday :D

Hey cupcakes! I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving yesterday full of food, family and/or friends, and lots of thanks! :D <3 I am so thankful I have such loyal followers like you!

Image result for love gif

Now that Thanksgiving is over, it is time for BLACK FRIDAY! :O Black Friday can be a little stressful and overwhelming, so I decided to put together some more of my favorite tips for this shopping day (see my post from last year HERE)! Enjoy!

1. Do some research ahead of time - Know what stores open first, where the best deals are, etc.

2. Use this research to make a game plan - Know exactly what stores you will go to (and even what order!), what deals you are planning on taking advantage of, etc. I know this might sound a little crazy, but if you have a concrete plan you will totally get a lot more shopping done!

Image result for black friday plan

3. Have back up items to purchase - Black Friday draws out a lot of shoppers, so I would recommend having back up items to purchase for people/yourself just in the case the sizes run out, you can't find the item, etc.

4. Plan out how much you are willing to spend! - This is big! Plan out the maximum you are willing to spend (you could even go to the ATM and take out a certain amount of cash), so you can stay on budget :)
Image result for money gif

5. Be courteous to others - After every Black Friday there are always terrible news stories about people hurting others while they shop. Be nice and courteous to others so that the positivity can spread from shopper to shopper! :*

6. Be nice to the employees - Put yourself in their shoes... Would you want to deal with that many shoppers at once? Cut them some slack!
Image result for smile gif
Smile at everyone! ;)
7. Make a time schedule of when you are shopping - You don't want to waste a ton of time shopping, so I recommend making an estimated time you will be out. That way you can spend even more time with your family and friends over the holiday!

8. Stay safe!!!!! - In general, be safe during this crazy shopping time! <3

What are your tips and tricks for Black Friday shopping? Comment below and don't forget to follow me! <3
Image result for shopping gif
Have a great day of shopping! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...