Tuesday, November 1, 2016

How to Style Lattice Tops

Hey cupcakes! I have been seeing lattice tops EVERYWHERE recently! I actually just bought one from the mall this weekend, and I am totally in love with it (I think I've wore it twice already)! I thought that I would create a collage of some ideas on how to style your own lattice tops! Let's get started! :D

Outfit 1: In this look, the lattice top is the star of the show! Pair it with your favorite booties for the fall season and some comfy jeans! So chic!

Outfit 2: This is the way I LOVE to style my new lattice shirt. If the lattice top is a tank top, pair it with an amazingly cozy cardigan, some high waisted pants, and some cute boots! :)

Outfit 3: You can even dress up a lattice top! I love the combo of the plaid and the red coat (very Britain inspired to me), so I would totally rock this at a formal occasion! 

How do you style your lattice tops? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D <3

4 comments:

  1. I love that skirt!! I always find that the tops look best with a cute skater skirt or some high waisted jeans!

    Jenny | everweird.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skater skirts and high wasited jeans do look amazing with these tops! Thanks for stopping by! :D <3

      Delete
  2. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...