Tuesday, November 22, 2016

How To Style a Bubble Vest

Hey cupcakes! I haven't done a fashion post in quite some time, so I thought I would make a lookbook about something I have seen all over my college campus: bubble vests! The winter weather is just around the corner, so I have seen so many different cute ways of styling these! Here are my three favorite ways:

Outfit 1 - If you are just trying to stay warm, throw on a colorful bubble vest like you would with any other coat! It doesn't matter if the colors clash, you will still look super cute! I personally love throwing on a vest over my favorite graphic sweatshirt and some leggings, so I can stay nice and cozy in class! :)

Outfit 2 - If the weather isn't too cold, wear a one color long sleeve shirt under your vest! Paired with jeans and you favorite pair of boots this outfit will make you look stunning!

Outfit 3 - If the weather is colder but you just refuse to put on a coat (lol like me because I don't want it to be winter yet!), wear a sweater under your vest! Again, pair this look with some jeans and some booties for the perfect (yet simple!) look :D

How do you style your bubble vests? Comment below and don't forget to follow!
Image result for marty mcfly gif
Rock it like Marty McFly! ;) <3

3 comments:

  1. I'm also wearing my vest these days.
    I have a knitted bolero jacket (I really hope you know what I'm talking about, I just googled it and it came up like that - see here google picture) which is black. So I put on a regular plain shirt (long or short sleeves), this bolero and a vest. it looks super cool and it's warmer than just a vest :)

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ideas! And I love that you did it based on how cold it is outside. So smart.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the 2nd look the most, definitely something I would wear.

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...