Thursday, November 10, 2016

Collective Haul!

Hey cupcakes! I hope everyone is having a great week so far! :) I have been spending some money lately (lol more than I probably should), so I thought it would be the perfect time to make a collective haul post! Enjoy! <3

Rue21

1. Burgundy tank top (LINK) - I love to buy cute tank tops on sale after the summer time because then I can throw cozy cardigans over them! So cute, and this shirt is super soft!

2. Mint Striped Tee (LINK) - I have like one million striped shirts, but I loved the mint color. Just had to buy! :P

3. Black Stripe Lattice Tee (LINK) - I love lattice shirts, and this tank top is super cute! It is shorter (not as short as a crop top, but not as long as a typical shirt) so high waisted pants look amazing with it! :)


AliExpress

1. Overalls (LINK) - If you didn't see my post, I was Agnes from Despicable Me for Halloween :) These overalls were perfect!

2. Planner sticky notes (LINK) - I have still been loving my planner, so I wanted to buy more sticky notes for it :) These are perfect! 

Target

1. Cookie Monster Union Suit (LINK) - Let's just say I have been wanting a onesie for a few months, so I just had to get this one! It is super duper warm, so I will probably study in it when the heat is off in my dorm so I don't overheat :P

Image result for cookie monster gif
What have you purchased recently? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D I love you guys!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...