Monday, October 17, 2016

Review: NeoCell Biotin Bursts

Hey cupcakes! I was recently approached by the company NeoCell about one of their products: Biotin Bursts (Gourmet Biotin Soft Chews). I was really excited about being contacted by them, because I had read an article on Marie Claire's website about the product and was super curious about them! After doing some research, I found out that these Biotin Bursts were named the beauty supplement of the year by New Beauty magazine! I knew I just had to review them for you all! <3

First off, the Biotoin Bursts contain 10,000 MCG of Biotin, which is used to support the metabolism in the proteins of your hair and skin. My skin is normally pretty dry, so I had high hopes that it would make my skin healthier! I decided to order the Acai Berry Biotin Bursts (there are also Fruit Punch and Chocolate Mint ones), and they were shipped to my dorm in like five days (super fast shipping!).
Packaging:


Nutrition facts:

What the bag looks like:

I was super duper pumped to start trying these out! On September 21st I tried my very first one, and I have been taking one every morning since! :)
What the chew looks like:

These chews actually taste really good! They have the same "chewiness" as Starbursts (a little bit more grainy), and the flavor is yummy and not too strong. 

The results:
My skin has been less dry for sure! I haven't noticed any type of "energy" or "glow" in my skin in general, but it feels a lot more healthy instead of cracking all the time! I also noticed my hair getting healthier.... I tend to shed a lot, and now I don't notice my hair falling out as much! My hair also seems to not break as often, and I have noticed that I don't have as many split ends. I really love these Biotin Bursts!

I am so happy I tried out these chews, and I will most definitely be purchasing them again after my bag runs out! My skin and hair have never felt this happy, so I can't wait to see the long term effects! :) <3

What do you think about Biotin Bursts? Comment below and don't forget to follow! 
*These Biotin Bursts were sent to me free of charge, but these are all my HONEST opinions :D *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...