Saturday, October 29, 2016

My Halloween Costume ft. Despicable Me

Hey cupcakes! Halloween is right around the corner! :D I am so so sooooo excited for Halloween, and I decided to not be a cat this year (GASP) like I have been for like the past five years. Instead I will be dressing up as:
Image result for agnes despicable me gif animated

That's right; Agnes from Despicable Me! <3 She is totally adorable and let's be honest, I really wanted to buy a pair of overalls ;) Here is what I will be wearing for this costume:
Some of the staple pieces of this costume include:
  • The overalls - DUH!
  • A yellow striped shirt (I ordered mine online)
  • Some Keds (she wears white ones but I only have black ones so they will have to do!)
  • A ponytail with a red scrunchie
  • A STUFFED UNICORN (I bought mine online a long time ago!!!!!)
Image result for agnes despicable me gif animated

What will you be dressing up as for Halloween?? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D <3

Stay safe on Halloween and have a blast! Love you all! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a cute Halloween costume idea! Ahhh, I love it!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) People kept stopping me all night complimenting how creative it was :P

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...