Wednesday, October 5, 2016

How to Style Pink ft. Breast Cancer

Hey cupcakes! October is Breast Cancer awareness month! <3 Supporting Breast Cancer (and all other cancers) is an amazing and worthy cause, so I thought I would make a fashion post inspired by October's color: PINK!


If you want to support this worthy cause by wearing pink, you don't have to wear an outfit totally of pink (I mean, if you want to go for it!)... Instead, there are so many amazing ways to throw in pops of pink!

Outfit 1: This outfit is super duper cute! I love the hot pink skirt, and I paired it with a simple white v neck tee. Paired with some ankle boots and chokers for the fall, and you are all set to go! :)

Outfit 2: If you have a spring/summer pink top, this look is for you! To make your blouse "work" in the falltime, pair it with a bomber jacket and some skinny jeans! I also paired it with some pink Converse ;)

Outfit 3: This outfit is for a casual day! Floral leggings and a baggy sweatshirt (it could even be from PINK... haha see what I did there?) will support breast cancer and allow you to be comfy all day!

My challenge: Paint your nails pink for the month of October and try to wear pink at least once!!!!! If someone comments on your outfit or nails, let them know what cause you are supporting! :D 

How do you style pink? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D
Image result for breast cancer ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Pretty pink fashion for breast cancer awareness.
    Thanks for sharing at C&C with J&J. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute article! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...