Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Autumn Palette Project ft. Adore Me!

Hey cupcakes! A little over a year ago The Chic Cupcake ventured into the world of lingerie with the Summer Lashes and Lingerie Challenge (read the awesome post HERE). I haven't posted about cute undergarments in quite some time, so I thought I would make a post dedicated to two things every girl loves: makeup and lingerie! :D

With fall being here, there are SO many different makeup trends to try out. I thought I would talk about some of my favorite autumn trends and pair them with some sexy fall lingerie to showcase how your makeup can look good with clothes AND lingerie (plus how you can base your makeup looks off what's underneath your trendy clothes)! <3

First, I love the darker lip colors that are in style during the fall time... You can look so sexy in a dark lip! If you want to match dark lipstick to some cute lingerie, I suggest wearing something like this:
LINK
Second, nude eyeshadows are a must for me in the fall! I love creating sultry smokey eye looks that mimick the beautiful neutrals of the season! :)
LINK
Third, dark greens and copper tones make great eyeshadows as well in the fall time! I love love LOVE using these colors in my outer corners as a pop of color! :)
LINK
LINK
Lastly, I think autumn is an amazing time to experiment with the "no makeup" makeup look. Just a simple coat of mascara and some lipgloss will leave your skin looking fresh yet gorgeous! Sometimes simple is better! :)
LINK
I hope you enjoyed my lingerie and makeup post! If you want to check out any more bras, panties, or sleepwear, check out Adore Me's website where you can find some AMAZING products to base your fall makeup off of (browse the whole selection HERE)! :) 

What makeup trends are you wearing this season? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...