Thursday, September 29, 2016

The Ultimate Fall Bucketlist!

Hey cupcakes! I was enjoying my time outside the other day when I started to brainstorm all of the things I want to do this fall.... And I was like, "why not write a post about it"?! Autumn is an amazing time to do so many awesome things, so here is my ultimate bucketlist for the fall! :D

1. Pick apples at an apple orchard

2. Jump in a leaf pile!
Image result for leaf pile pictures

3. Take cute photos in said leaf pile ;)

4. Enjoy a bonfire before the cold sets in!

5. Make Caramel Apples!!!!!!

Image result for caramel apples

6. Go on a walk to look at all the colors (or even a mini road trip)

7. Carve/decorate a pumpkin :D
Image result for carve pumpkin gif

8. Attend/throw a Halloween party

9. Bake something apple or pumpkin flavored

10. Drink something Pumpkin Spiced ;) Hint hint Starbucks!

Image result for pumpkin spice latte
11. DRINK APPLE CIDER

12. Eat apple cider donuts (like 12 of them at least)

Image result for apple cider donuts

13. Bring out the sweaters! Donate the ones you don't wear anymore <3

14. Bake some kind of pie: pumpkin, apple, etc.

15. Go buy autumn scented things (soap, candles, etc.)

Image result for autumn candles bath and body works

16. Cuddle under some warm blankets

17. Go through a corn maze!
Image result for corn maze

18. Go to antique stores/flea markets (I don't know why but these are always fall things to do!)

What other fall things will you be doing this year? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D
Image result for autumn gif

2 comments:

  1. I don't like fall, but seeing your list I'm kinda interested now haha also, I'm not a fan of pumpkin anything so...
    and numbers 2 and 3 are only fun if you're not the one who later has to put it all back on the pile :P
    good luck with all of it :D

    xo Honey - Royal Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you a big fan of winter (because I plan on making a winter bucketlist post too!)? :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...