Tuesday, September 20, 2016

How to Style Printed Scarves

Hey cupcakes! One of my fav things to wear when the weather gets cool is printed scarves! Infinity scarves come in so many different colors and prints, and I love to make them the statement piece for my outfit! Here are three ways to style your fav scarf:

Scarves

Outfit 1: Highlight one of the colors in your scarf by wearing a skirt of the same color! Pair this with some white shoes and a neutral top for an adorable outfit perfect for the fall! :)

Outfit 2: Wear your favorite pair of jeans, shoes, and a neutral top. Then, add your scarf as the "statement necklace"! So cute!

Outfit 3: Want to dress your scarf up? Wear a LBD, your fav scarf, and a cute cardigan! <3

How do you style your printed scarves? Comment below and don't forget to follow me! :D Love you guys!
Image result for im fabulous gif
You when wearing your printed scarves ;)

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...