1. Bomber jackets: I have been seeing so many cute jackets for the fall-time! I love bomber jackets, and you can find them in so many awesome styles and colors!
|I'm personally on the hunt for an army green one!|
3. Bohemian: While doing my school shopping, I saw a lot of dresses and shirts inspired by the Bohemian look! So many cute florals and flowy things; they are so cute and perfect for cooler weather!
|I love this dress!|
4. "Vintage" band tees: While graphic tees never seem to be out of style, I have seen so many "vintage" style tees in stores (even my school's apparel store has vintage style things). I love the look of vintage shirts, so I am all over this trend! :)
5. Bodysuits: I have seen these EVERYWHERE! While I personally will never wear them, I wanted to include them in this trend post because if you are into them, wear them! :D
6. Kimonos: I love cardigans, shrugs, jackets, etc. so I am in love with kimonos! They are perfect for the beginning of fall when it can still be super hot!
This list only mentions a few of the trends for the season so there are plenty more trends to go around! What are your favorite trends for fall 2016? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D <3