Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Review: e.l.f Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

Hey cupcakes! I haven't done a makeup review on The Chic Cupcake for so long! While in Target the other day, I was searching for a new eyeliner to replace my liquid eyeliner that I started to not like.... I wanted something relatively cheap (just in case I ended up not liking it!) and was in a rush, so I ended up buying the e.l.f Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black.
You can purchase it off the e.l.f website HERE
This eyeliner pen was only $2, so I was so so so sceptical about it :P As soon as I got home, I decided to try it out. When you first open the pen, the felt tip looks like it is dried out (I almost got so mad that I wasted $2!). However, after using it for a few swipes, all of the eyeliner comes to the tip. Before putting it on my eye, I decided to swatch it on my hand for you all.


As you can see, the color is super duper pigmented! When the eyeliner dries, it is more of a matte black (which I absolutely love!). If you can see the other lines on my hand, those are other swatches of the same eyeliner after I scrubbed with water and soap.... Look at how well it resists smearing!! I was uber impressed by the quality of the eyeliner!!! The next day, I decided to use it as my eyeliner:


I am totally in LOVE with this product! As I said before, the shine of the eyeliner goes away so it looks more like a pencil eyeliner on the eyelid. The felt tip of the pen makes it so easy to apply directly to the lash line, and I didn't have to fix up my mistakes like I normally had to do with liquid eyeliner. The liner stayed on all day without fading or smudging!

I would really recommend trying this product out since it is only $2!!!!!! I am so impressed by e.l.f and this product! :D

What eyeliner do you use? Comment below and don't forget to follow! <3

2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing! I love that it is super pigmented. Always a plus with liner!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally try it out and let me know what you think! :D

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...