Friday, August 12, 2016

Planner Supplies Haul!

Hey cupcakes! As many of you know, I have been obsessed with the new hobby of planning. My planner is super duper fun to decorate, and I have been purchasing things like crazy for it! Since I haven't done a haul in quite some time, I thought I would show you all what I've been purchasing :) Enjoy!

From Aliexpress:
I love love LOVE this website! You can find some great deals on it and spend like no money (if you are okay with waiting a little longer for the free shipping)...

1. Donut and Cupcake Page Flags - These guys were only $0.93 with free shipping! I really like adding page flags on certains days of my weekly spreads to mark events, things that happened during the day, etc., so I think these ones will make my planner extra sweet (pun intended!)! ;)
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/DIY-Mini-Cute-Kawaii-Cartoon-Animal-Memo-pad-Cat-Panda-Music-Post-It-Note-Paper-Stickers/32320421242.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.55.5g4ZS7
2. Panda page flags - These adorable guys were only $0.62 with free shipping :O I plan on using them to show my mood for certain days (just look at how many cute panda faces there are!) :)
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Kawaii-Japanese-Post-It-scrapbooking-Scrapbook-Stickers-Sticky-Notes-School-Office-Supplies-Stationery-Page-Flags-For/32608765445.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.63.5g4ZS7
3. Heart page flags - These were also only $0.62 with free shipping! I plan on using them to mark special dates I go on with my boyfriend and other family and friend activities <3
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Kawaii-Japanese-Post-It-scrapbooking-Scrapbook-Stickers-Sticky-Notes-School-Office-Supplies-Stationery-Page-Flags-For/32608765445.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.63.5g4ZS7
4. Music note page flags - Again, these were only $0.62 with free shipping! On every weekly spread of my planner, I have a quote and Bible verse that inspires me throughout the week. Now, I will be able to add my favorite lyrics!!! :D
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Kawaii-Japanese-Post-It-scrapbooking-Scrapbook-Stickers-Sticky-Notes-School-Office-Supplies-Stationery-Page-Flags-For/32608765445.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.63.5g4ZS7
5. Band-Aid sticky notes - These were only $0.63 with free shipping! :O My plan for them right now is to use them as prayer lists for things that need to be fixed in my life/the world. :)
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-Cute-Band-aid-Series-Memo-pad-Post-it-stickers-Sticky-notes-paper-Notepad-kawaii-stationery/32635466811.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.78.5g4ZS7
6. Thumbs up sticky notes - Isn't this guy just adorbs?!?! I bought him for only $0.37 with free shipping, and I plan on using him to write out what I'm grateful/thankful for on certain days I need to be reminded how lucky I am <3
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cute-Big-Face-N-Times-Sticky-Notes-Memo-Pad-Paper-Sticker-Post-It-Notepad-Gift-Stationery/32635738043.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.82.5g4ZS7
From Dollar Tree: 
This store is AMAZINGGGG for planner supplies! Everything is only $1, so it is inexpensive (and you can find some awesome things). Since I have been making my own stickers, I haven't really been buying any... But when I do, I always find great ones at the Dollar Tree! :)

1. Page flags/sticky note set - This set is great, it has so many different sizes/colors! Plus, it is whole punched for easy storage!

2. Double sided tape - This tape is great and works really well! I like to add extra reinforcement to my sticky notes and page flags sometimes, and this tape does the job perfectly!
From Target:
Y'all know how great Target is... and the Dollar Spot has great things for planners!

1. Emoji sticky flags - For only $1 how could you not purchase these?!?!
2. Page flags - These are just basic colors, but I thought they were cute anyways! :)


Well, that's about it for my planner haul! If you would like me to do more posts about my planner (Plan With Mes, how I decorate, etc.), comment down below!!!!! :D Plus, don't forget to follow! Love you all! :*

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...