Thursday, August 18, 2016

Movie Review: The Secret Life of Pets

Release date: July 8th, 2016

Rating: PG

Hey cupcakes! :) Today I have another movie review for you all! A few weeks ago, my boyfriend and I decided to go see The Secret Life of Pets at our local theater. We had recently seen Finding Dory, so I was curious to see how it would compare...

First of all, I think the animal/pet stereotypes in the film were spot on! :P The cat stereotypes, the different stereotypes about different breeds of dogs, etc. were all quite hilarious! My favorite character would have to be Snowball (voiced by Kevin Hart)... His character was pretty funny :D


The animation itself was really good, but I thought the plot was seriously lacking. There were some funny moments, but overall, I was kind of disappointed in the movie. I would say that Finding Dory was quite a bit better than this one, but it was still a decent animated movie. 

What did you think about The Secret Life of Pets? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :)

4 comments:

  1. There wasn't a lot going on plot-wise, you're right. But it WAS super cute. The characters were adorable!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which character did you like the most? :P

      Delete
  2. This movie was amazing. I enjoyed it a lot.
    Nice review

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...