Tuesday, August 30, 2016

A Thanks to My Loyal Followers...

Hey cupcakes! I'm a bit busy today, but I still wanted to post... So I thought I would dedicate a post to all of you guys: my loyal followers!! :D

My blogging journey began in 2012 when I wanted to get my voice heard in the huge world of the Internet. I had absolutely no expectations going into the blogging community, and I didn't really understand what I wanted to blog about yet. I started The Chic Cupcake with the intent of it being strictly a fashion blog.... I was obsessed with fashion at the time and was so excited to share my outfit ideas with anyone who might stumble upon my blog.

Fast forward to 2016, and I'm pretty certain I've figured out exactly what I want my blog to be :) The Chic Cupcake isn't just a fashion or beauty blog, it's a blog full of everything I love: crafts, movies, college, life experiences, recipes, etc. It embodies me, and I have the priviledge to share myself with the world.

I am so grateful for all of the support I have received from all of my readers! Whether you have been a subscriber from day 1 (or have recently found my blog!), I cannot thank you enough! I had no idea I could ever even reach 500 followers, and I am so happy and proud to have created something people actually WANT to follow :D <3 The Chic Cupcake gets about 2,000 pageviews every month, and it blows my mind that my content has been seen from all across the globe in many different countries!!!

Without you all, The Chic Cupcake would be nothing, and I would be unable to share myself with the Internet. So for these reasons, I am forever thankful to my amazing followers!

Thank you so much for everything, and I look forward to many more years of blogging on The Chic Cupcake! <3

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post.
    Happy for you.

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on everything you have achieved. I absolutely LOVE reading your posts! They are so creative and inspiring. I like that you focus on all of the things you love. Your passion shines through!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much Shannon! A huge thank you to you for always commenting on my posts!!!! :D <3

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...