1. Black flats - Black flats can be casual, dressy, and even semi-formal! I wear my black flats all the time, and they pretty much go with anything and everything!
|Check out these flats from Payless here!|
3. Sneakers - You NEED an actual pair of good sneakers in your wardrobe! I love my Nikes, and they don't hurt my feet even if I am walking around all day (plus who knows when you'll actually feel like working out!).
4. Flip flops - You gotta gotta gotta have flip flops (and they are so cheap)!!! :P
5. Nude heels - For all of your formal occasions, nude heels will go with everything! Totally a staple for your closet!
6. Sandals - A cute pair of sandals is always great to have in the warmer months. They are always handy to have nearby!
7. Ankle boots - In the winter, you need to have good quality ankle boots so that your feet stay warm and dry! Plus, you can style them so cute! :)
8. Rain boots - For dancing in the rain of course! ;)
What are your shoe essentials? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D