Friday, July 22, 2016

Recipe: Frozen Hot Chocolate

Hey cupcakes! Last year I did a post about how I had tried Tim Horton's Frozen Hot (read that review here). I was looking through some food posts on Pinterest the other day, and I found a recipe for some frozen hot chocolate! I knew I just had to try it! :P
This recipe is AMAZING (see original version here)! It tastes exactly like hot cocoa (except frozen!) and only takes a few minutes to whip up. I think it is the perfect Tim Horton's Frozen Hot Chocolate dupe! <3
What You Need
-Blender
-Cute mug :P
-Packet of hot chocolate mix (this can be reegular or specialty flavors)
-1/2 cup milk
-1 cup ice
-Whipped cream (optional)

What To Do
1. Put the packet of mix, milk, and heaping cup of ice into the blender.

2. Blend everything together until there are no chunks of ice!

3. You can add more milk if you want, but I found that 1/2 cup is a good amount.

4. Pour into a cute mug, top with whipped cream, and enjoy!!!! :D


This beverage is awesome for the summer months and will keep you nice and cool in the heat. :) What is your fav summer beverage? Comment below and don't forget to follow! <3

4 comments:

  1. Wow, who knew it was so easy to make! Can't wait to try this- thanks for sharing :D
    http://katieedidd.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, sounds so good! And, Tim Hortons was on the cup - would love to try that out.

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...