1. "Remedy" by Adele - This song is lesser known than some of Adele's other songs, but I LOVE this song so much! It is great to get ready to in the morning ;)
2. "La Da Dee" by Cody Simpson - I have no idea if this is a recent or old song, but I think it is super fun for the summer! It has such a beach party vibe to it!
3. "Got Me Feelin' Like" by Trevor Moron - This song has a great beat and is super catchy... So perfect for some summer chillin'!
4. "Lost Boy" by Ruth B - I love love LOVE this song! It is a slower song, but I think the lyrics and melody are just gorgeous (plus, it is the perfect vocal range for me :P )!
5. "Kill Em With Kindness" by Selena Gomez - I've always really liked Selena Gomez, and this song is a great tune to listen to during the summer!
6. "Cheap Thrills" by Sia - This is one of my favs! Sia has some incredible songs, and this one is a great summer one! :)
7. "Gold" by Owl City - This song is really old, but I still love it! It has a great melody to it, and I really recommend giving it a listen!
8. "Dangerous Woman" by Ariana Grande - This song is uber popular right now, and I really like it!
9. "Rockstar" by A Great Big World - I found this song a few years ago, and I still love it! You all should totally listen to it!!!!!!
10. "Willow" by Jasmine Thompson - I found this song on Spotify randomly, and it is different by SO good! I'd recommend it!!!
What songs are on your summer music playlist??? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D