Tuesday, July 19, 2016

How to Style Oversized Sweatshirts

Hey cupcakes! With the summer months here, shorts, tank tops, and flip flops are everywhere. But, when the summer nights get chilly, I love to style oversized sweatshirts in the summertime! These can be an extra size larger sweatshirts or even a man's sweatshirt.... Let's see how they can be styled:

Oversized Sweatshirt

Outfit 1: If you have an oversized graphic sweatshirt, style it like you would for a graphic tee! I love to pair my sweatshirts with my fav shorts and sandals. Wearing a bow in a ponytail pulls this whole look together! 

Outfit 2: If you want to go for a super casual look, wear some capris leggings with your oversized sweatshirt! A gorgeous headband will pull back all your hair for a relaxing night :)

Outfit 3: This is how you can style a men's sweatshirt! You can either get one from your bae or buy one from the store (I have used both methods!), and then pair it with a cute pair of shorts and some sporty shoes... So cute and effortless! <3

Do you like wearing oversized sweatshirts? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D

2 comments:

  1. As I read the title, I immediately thought of shorts and leggings. I'm glad we agree on that :D I feel like I wrote this :D

    Honey - Royal Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you agree with my choices! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...