1. I suggest cleaning your makeup brushes AT LEAST once every two weeks... I usually try to clean them more frequently, but when I'm busy, this will do. First, you need to select all of the brushes you are going to clean.
|I suggest all or your most frequently used!|
- Run the water in a nice warm/hot temperature
- Squirt some soap into one palm
- Put the brush into the water and swirl around in the soap in your palm
- After swirling it around for a bit, rinse it off in the water
- Repeat if the brush is especially dirty
3. Spread out the hairs of the brush, and let dry on a hand towel.
4. Ta-da! Your brushes will be dry and ready to make you over again soon! :)
How do you clean your makeup brushes? Comment below and don't forget to follow me! <3