- A computer/laptop with Microsoft Word
- A printer (laser or inkjet)
- Sticker paper: At craft stores, you can buy some pricey sticker paper... But, I found a ten pack of full sheet label paper at Walmart for only $4.50! :)
|This is the kind that I use! :)|
1. First, you need to open up a blank Word document on the computer. Custom set the margins to be about 0.1 - 0.2" on top, bottom, left, and right (this allows you to cover the whole sheet and not waste any sticker paper!).
|Go down to the very bottom where it says "Custom Margins"|
|This tool allows you to copy images from any website (just make sure you don't sell them so you don't get into trouble with copyright or anything).|
5. When you want to use one of the stickers, simply cut it out and take the backing off. Ta-da! A unique and perfect sticker for any crafting needs! :)