Thursday, July 7, 2016

Closet Essentials for a College Girl

Hey cupcakes! A long time ago (like way back in 2012!), I did a post about what every girl should have in her closet (check that post out here)... I wanted to make another post like that with an updated list of the basics every college girl should have in her closet. :) Enjoy!

1. Winter jacket
2. Sweatshirt (I recommend black)
3. Blazer
4. Two dressy blouses (one neutral and the other colored)
5. Long sleeve shirt
6. Two dressy tank tops (one neutral and the other printed)
7. Two t-shirts
8. V-neck tee (I LOVE these!)
9. Two sweaters
10. Two cardigans (one neutral and the other colorful)
11. Two pairs of jeans
12. Dress pants
13. Two pairs of sweats or leggings
14. Two skirts (one black and the other colorful)
15. Two pairs of shorts
16. Two pairs of capris
17. LBD and other dress
18. Bathing suit
19. Keds/Converse
20. Flip flops/sandals
21. Nude heels
22. Black flats
23. Actual sneakers
24. Stud earrings
25. Necklace
26. Charm bracelet
27. Watch
28. Crossbody purse

This is just a list of the BASICS for any girl's closet, so feel free to add more (a lot more if you want :P )!
What are your closet essentials? Comment below and don't forget to follow! <3

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I love the t-shirt choices you made. I followed you on Bloglovin and GFC, hopefully you can follow back xx

    Glamrosexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow, I will follow you back :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...