Friday, July 1, 2016

5 Hairstyles for the Summer Season

Hey cupcakes! The summer time is upon us, and the days are hot, hot, HOT! To make sure you stay cool (yet stylish) this season, the perfect hairdo is needed..... Today I wanted to share with you all my top 5 fav hairstyles for the summer; let's get started!

1. Side braids - These are a must for the summer time! They are super fast, keep your hair out of your face, and allow you to wear a hat/visor in the heat.
Even Elsa rocks the side braid ;)
2. Waves - Summer = beaches = beachy waves. My hair is a bit naturally wavy, so I like to use mousse in my wet hair to make the waves even more defined; perfect for summer! :)


3. Top knot - These can be fancied up with braids or a fast and quick bun. So easy and a great way to stay cool!

4. Low ponytail - Instead of the high ponytail, I like low ponytails during the hot months. Bows look super cute in them too! :)

5. Natural - EMBRACE THE NATURAL GIRL! ;)
Embrace your inner Hermione Granger! :P
What is your favorite summer "do"? Comment below and don't forget to follow!!!! :D <3

3 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...