Thursday, June 16, 2016

Summertime Haul!

Hey cupcakes! I haven't done a haul post in FOREVER, so I thought I would do a quick haul post on what I've been purchasing lately. If any of you want me to do a more in depth review of any of these products, just let me know! :) Let's get started!

1. Roller blades (LINK) - I have recently been loving to exercise by roller blading! I used to skate at roller rinks when I was younger all the time, so I have been loving exercising this way :) I bought these at Walmart, and they work great!
AERIO Q-60 Women's Inline Skates

2. Baseball Tee from Rue21 (LINK) - I recently was shopping in Rue21 at my local mall, and I found this adorable shirt for only $3! There were a lot of different patterns and colors, but I really liked this star one :) It was a great steal for the summertime!

3. The Happy Planner (LINK) - I have been wanting to get into the planner craze for awhile now, so I thought summer would be the perfect time to start experimenting with it! :) I am a crazy organized person (and my planner is always always always with me in college), so I am super pumped to try this out! Note: Since this is a bit pricey, use a coupon!!


4. Mint Tee (LINK) - My two favorite clothing items are cardigans and v-neck tees, so I was so excited when I saw a mint colored tee at Forever 21! The online photo doesn't really do the color justice, and it is such a perfect color! :)
Classic V-Neck Tee

5. Frozen Strawberry-Raspberry Lemonade - Lol this is really random, but I was craving some kind of beverage the other day... Not really being a Starbucks kind of girl (I hate coffee!), I decided to go to Tim Hortons. This Frozen Lemonade was only $1.50 and was super yummy! I would totally recommend! 

6. Stickers! - I kinda went crazy at the Dollar Tree purchasing stickers for my new planner.... :) 
Some of my favs are the speech bubble stickers I found! :)
7. American flag scarf (LINK) - When I was also at Rue21, I found this adorable infinity scarf that will be perfect for the Fourth of July!!! 

8. Prid's Drawing Salve (LINK) - Usually before or after my period I tend to get really large under the skin pimples, so I bought this salve on Amazon because I have heard a lot of good things about it. I haven't had to use it yet (thankfully!) but plan on doing a more in depth review of it whenever I do have to use it.

9. Canvases  - I have been wanting to paint/draw some canvases for my dorm room next year, so I bought a 3 pack of canvases at Walmart for only $3! I totally recommend them if you are just starting out on art :)
Canvases, 3 PK 10IN x 8IN by Horizon Group USA
Well, that's it for this haul! What have you been purchasing this summer? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...