Friday, June 10, 2016

How to Style Your Tank Tops ft. Summer

Hey cupcakes! Tank tops are an essential for the hotter months of the summer, and if you are like me, they are quite tricky to style. I always feel like I am showing too much skin (maybe it's just me), but I thought I would make a collage with some inspiration for styling those tricky tank tops. Enjoy! :)

How to Style Your Tank Tops ft. Summer

Casual: If you want to style a tank top for a casual day in the summer, I suggest pairing a graphic print one with your favorite denim shorts! Slip on some flip flops or sandals, throw your hair in a pony tail, and put on your favorite hat. This outfit is so simple but totally adorable! :D

Night on the Town: If you are going out for the evening with friends (and want to stay cool on the dance floor!), wearing a cute skirt with a dressy tank is effortless but totally hot! I paired this combo with some cute sandals and a long necklace. 

Date Night: A lot of dresses have tank top sleeves, so it is awesome to wear them as is in the summer instead of wearing a cardigan as well! This look is perfect with some cute wedges. :)

How do you style tank tops in the summer? Comment below and don't forget to follow! <3

Don't forget:
;)

4 comments:

  1. Love these outfits! The first look is my favourite. That Mickey tank is super cute!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits! Great inspo!

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are really cute outfits.
    Thanks for sharing at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...