Wednesday, June 1, 2016

10 Jewelry Trends for Summer 2016!

Hey cupcakes! Now that I am home from college, I have access to all of my jewelry again (I only brought a few staples with me so I wouldn't have to lug my huge jewelry box there)! I have been into wearing different jewelry to match the trends of the season, so I thought I would make a cheatsheet list of the jewelry trends for the season. :) Enjoy!

1. Arm cuffs - These are just bold and chunky bracelets!
Link
2. Ear cuffs - So great for trips to the beach!
Link
3. Midi rings - Yessss!
Link
4. Body chains - Quite unique, but totally chic!
Link
5. Large earrings - I personally only wear stud earrings, but if you love large bold earrings, this trend is for you!
Link
6. Chokers - Chokers are coming back everyone! I need to find a few to purchase...
Link
7. Pearls - Do pearls really ever go out of season? :P
Link
8. Rose gold - I normally wear silver, but I really need to find some nice rose gold accessories...

9. Gemstones/stones - Large stones and gemstones hanging from chain is super in this season! I love how rustic it looks :)
Stone Tooth Chain Necklace
Link
10. Tiaras - That's right, get your tiaras ready! ;)
Link
What jewelry trends will you be wearing? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these so I'm looking forward to summer :)
    Nice post! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer is the best! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely post!! xxx https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/oh-k-14258873

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...