Monday, May 2, 2016

The Boyfriend Tag! :D

Hey cupcakes! Today I wanted to do a fun post, and I realized I haven't done a tag post in so long! :O So, I decided to do the Boyfriend Tag with my lovely boyfriend... Let's call him "Nomad"....
No, not this Nomad ;)
1. Where did we meet?

Nomad: Video store... Just kidding, at the bowling alley.

Me: The bowling alley!

2. Where was our first date?

N: The movies

Me: Our first official date was at the movies, but we had a lot of unofficial ones other places.

3. What was your first impression of me?

N: The she was really bad at bowling... :P

Me: The first thing I remember thinking was that he was really tall

4. When did you meet the family?

N: Before the dance we went to together

Me: Before the dance! <3

5. Do I have any weird obsessions? If so, what?

N: YES, she talks about food all the time :P

Me: Ditto, he likes taking pictures of other people's car and it's weird....

6. How long have we been together?

N: 2 and a half years

Me: 2 years and 5 months to be more specific
7. Do we have a tradition?

N: No

Me: No - geez we gotta get on this! ;)

8. What was our first roadtrip?

N: We haven't roadtripped together yet...

Me: Haven't yet, but we totally should!

9. What was the first thing you noticed about me?

N: That she was bad at bowling haha

Me: I first noticed that he was late to bowling and again, that he was tall

10. What is my favorite restaurant?

N: She eats anywhere but probably IHOP or a Japanese steak house
Me: He loves Fazolis!

11. What do we argue about the most?

N: We used to argue a lot about going to school dances....

Me: We argue a lot about letters (because he won't write them to me like a jerk!)

12. Who wears the pants in the relationship?

N: She does

Me: I do! ;)

13. If I am watching TV, what show am I watching?

N: Anything on Food Network or Jeopardy

Me: Any Sports

14. What is one food I do not like?

N: She eats anything....

Me: He hates everything.... Literally most foods he hates

15. What drink do you order when we go out to eat?

N: Water

Me: Water (lol so creative)
16. What size shoe do I wear?

N: 7? (nope, I wear an 8)

Me: 10.5

17. What is my favorite kind of sandwich?

N: You don't eat sandwiches? (WRONG - ham sandwiches are great)

Me: Turkey and bacon club sandwich

18. What is one talent I have?

N: Singing

Me: Video games

19. What would I eat everyday if I could?

N: Pretty much any food... But probably something weird like chickpeas? (actually it's probably Mac N' Cheese)

Me: Chicken but he can't (he's allergic)

20. What is my favorite cereal?

N: Cheerios (Multi-Grain to be more specific)

Me: Anything sugary (right now he likes Froot Loops with Marshmallows)
21. What is my favorite music?

N: Disney? (I listen to mostly oldies and Broadway, but sometimes Disney)

Me: Rap/hip hop/crap - lol

22. What is my favorite sports team?

N: She hates sports so none

Me: Miami Heat (and Celtics)

23. What is my eye color?

N: Blue

Me: Light blue

24. Who is my best friend?

N: She's my best friend

Me: He's my bestie <3


25. What is something I do that you wish I didn't?

N: Wears floral dresses (for some reason he hates them...)

Me: Chew fingers when he's nervous and it's nasty

26. Where am I from?

N: Canada (not really but he calls the state I'm from Canada.. :P )

Me: The Mitten State

27. What kind of cake would you bake me for my birthday?

N: White? (OMG NO - make me carrot cake please!)

Me: White cake because he likes bland food

28. Do I play any sports?

N: Haha no

Me: He plays golf

29. What can I spend hours doing?

N: Reading a book (YES)
Me: Video games, watching TV

30. If I could live anywhere, where would it be?

N: Where-ever the wind takes her

Me: Any place it's warm!

I hope you enjoyed this post! I tag ALL of you to do this tag with your significant other! :D Comment the links to your tags below, and I can't wait to read them! <3 Have a great day!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...