Sunday, May 29, 2016

My Experience: How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying

Hey cupcakes! I recently saw a production of the musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, so I thought it would be fun to make a post about it and letting you know what I thought about it! :) Let's get started!

So first off, I LOVE musicals, Broadway musicals, plays, etc. I had never seen How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, but I had heard a lot about it because Daniel Radcliffe and Nick Jonas both starred in this musical on Broadway. Going into the performance, I knew nothing about the plot, the songs, or anything.

My Thoughts

I loved this musical! The plot follows a window washer as he tries to climb the ladder in a large corporation, and I found the conflicts super relatable since I am a Business major in college. :P


Even if you know nothing about business, the musical is HILARIOUS and you will be laughing the whole time!!!! :) There are some fabulous characters (my personal favs include Bud Frump and J. B. Biggly), and I really recommend seeing this show!
It's Bud Frump! :O
The songs are also really great (and catchy!). My two favs you can listen to here:
1. Brotherhood of Man
2. Grand Old Ivy



The only negative to this musical was that it is pretty sexist at times, but it is a satire so it is meant to be that way (and honestly it brings some good points about women in business!).

Overall, I give this musical a 10/10 and would really recommend to a friend! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...