It can get super hot during the summer, so I prefer skipping foundation and only wearing BB cream and powder (or just powder!). For your face you only need three quick steps:
1. Concealer - Cover up any zits, undereye circles, etc.
|Concealer palettes are my fav!|
I love to put a lot of emphasis on my eyes during the summer because you can experiment with some creative and colorful looks during the warmer months.
1. Eyeliner - I suggest waterproof if you will be near any water!
2. Mascara - Again, I recommend waterproof!
3. Colorful eyeshadow - If you aren't that skilled with blending or matching colors together, I recommend a custom palette where the colors are already matched! :) Go bold with colors during the summer!!!!!! I personally love to rock blues and greens!
1. Lip balm -The sun is drying to skin and lips, so make sure to use lip balm!
2. Lip stain - Lip stains are great for summer because the color will stay on your lips for the whole day and night! :)
|I would stick to the light and bright colors! Avoid dark reds and other dark colors :)|
After these steps, I leave everything else alone! I don't really do anything to my eyebrows during the hot months or do any contouring/blush/highlight. I think it is nice to let my face breath and focus most of the makeup on my eyes :)
What makeup do you wear during the summer months? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :) <3