Sunday, May 8, 2016

How to Style a Maxi Dress

Maxi Dress

Hey cupcakes! About a year ago, I posted about how to style maxi skirts for the summer months (if you haven't read it yet, check it out here)! I realized that like maxi skirts, maxi dresses are super popular and trendy to wear during the summer months, so I thought I would show you some outfit inspirations on how to look chic in your favorite maxi dress! Enjoy! 

Outfit 1 - If you have a boldly printed maxi dress, I suggest pairing it with a simple jean jacket and flower crown for the perfect bohemian look! Wedges or sandals would put the cherry on top of this outfit! :)

Outfit 2 - The summer months can get HOT, so using a kimono as your outer layer allows for you to look stylish and remain cool! 

Outfit 3 - If your maxi dress is a solid color, go BOLD with some color blocking! I love this yellow and purple combo and think it looks totally trendy for the warm days by the beach :)

How do you style your favorite maxi dress? Comment below and don't forget to follow!!! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...