2. Plan out a schedule BEFORE you leave!!! This allows you to fit as much stuff as possible (or as much as you want!) into your trip :) Plus, it is wayyyy easier to plan things/purchase tickets in advance than trying to figure things out in a new place.
4. Make sure to pack clothes acceptable in the country you will be visiting! Also, knowing the weather is good too ;)
6. Look for places to stay other than hotels - rent an apartment, do Airbnb, etc. You'd be surprised at how similar the prices can be!
8. Stay positive!!! This might sound silly, but traveling makes you tired, etc. so try your very hardest to be happy and positive so that you can make the most of your trip!!!!
9. Take advantage of public transportation at your destination! Buses, trains, subways, etc. are going to be pretty cheap and awesome to explore more! :)
What are your favorite travel tips? Comment below and don't forget to follow me!