Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The Best Study Snacks for Finals Week!

Hey cupcakes! Finals Week is almost here! :O
Me during finals ;)
I know that when I am stressed, I tend to eat.... This isn't the best habit to have, but I think it is important to eat healthy when you are cramming for your exams! You gotta keep that brain working! :D Here are my favorite healthy snacks to eat during final exams week:

1. Dried fruit - Nuts are great foods to eat while you are studying, but I hate nuts :P So, dried fruit is one of my go to snacks! I also tend to have a sweet tooth, so I find dried fruit to help with my sugar craving instead of eating candy.
Fruit chips are great! :)
2. Chex Mix - Again, trail mix is great to eat while studying, but I prefer Chex Mix (due to not liking trail mix haha). :P You can find so many great kinds of Chex Mix!
My fav is the traditional!
3. Guac and chips - Guacomole is very good for you (if you eat it in moderation!), so I love love love to eat guac and chips while I'm surrounded by textbooks and notes :)

4. Pretzels and Peanut Butter - Pretzels dipped in peanut butter is amazing and something I discovered last semester during finals!!! You can buy pretzels for real cheap on websites like Nuts.com and jars of peanut butter can normally be found in your dining hall! YUM!

5. Rice Snacks - Instead of potato chips, try these! They are super cheap and yummy! :D
I like the sugary flavors the best!
6. Vegetables and hummus - This is so healthy and delicious! Grab some veggies from your dining hall and keep your fav hummus flavor in your mini fridge! 

7. Cheese sticks - So good for studying! Trust me!!!!!!
8. Chickpeas - I have a weird obsession with eating chickpeas as a snack, but they are very healthy and tasty!

What are your favorite snacks to eat during finals week? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :) <3

6 comments:

  1. I usually eat anything I can get my hands on, but these should probably be a smarter choice :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah I totally eat pretty much anything that's there! :P

      Delete
  2. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheese sticks are SO addictive! I used to eat so many when I was studying x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you totally need some food while you're studying ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...