|Me during finals ;)|
1. Dried fruit - Nuts are great foods to eat while you are studying, but I hate nuts :P So, dried fruit is one of my go to snacks! I also tend to have a sweet tooth, so I find dried fruit to help with my sugar craving instead of eating candy.
|Fruit chips are great! :)|
|My fav is the traditional!|
3. Guac and chips - Guacomole is very good for you (if you eat it in moderation!), so I love love love to eat guac and chips while I'm surrounded by textbooks and notes :)
4. Pretzels and Peanut Butter - Pretzels dipped in peanut butter is amazing and something I discovered last semester during finals!!! You can buy pretzels for real cheap on websites like Nuts.com and jars of peanut butter can normally be found in your dining hall! YUM!
5. Rice Snacks - Instead of potato chips, try these! They are super cheap and yummy! :D
|I like the sugary flavors the best!|
6. Vegetables and hummus - This is so healthy and delicious! Grab some veggies from your dining hall and keep your fav hummus flavor in your mini fridge!
7. Cheese sticks - So good for studying! Trust me!!!!!!
8. Chickpeas - I have a weird obsession with eating chickpeas as a snack, but they are very healthy and tasty!
What are your favorite snacks to eat during finals week? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :) <3