- Alice Through the Looking Glass (May 27): This movie is coming out in May, and I thought the first one was odd (cuz anything from Tim Burton is odd!) but surprisingly good. Hopefully this one doesn't disappoint!
- Finding Dory (June 17): I am really scared that this movie is going to be a flop, but I am staying optimistic that it will be amazing... Fingers crossed!
- Me Before You (June 3): This movie trailer gave me some serious feels (so feel free to watch it below!).... So I'll probably go see it with my girlfriends, so we can cry together. LOL
- The BFG (July 1): The trailer for this movie makes it seem super creepy, but I remember loving the book as a kid... So I guess I will have to see it when it comes out! :P
- The Secret Life of Pets (July 8): I totally love animated movies and this one looks hilarious! I think the concept of the movie has a lot of room for a cute plot, so I gotta see this film! :)
-Pete's Dragon (August 12): This Disney film is a remake of the really old cartoon movie, so I am really curious to see what they do with it... We will see if it is any good!
What movies are you looking forward to this summer? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D