Tuesday, April 5, 2016

My Favorite Pizza Topping Recipes!

Hey cupcakes! Happy National Deep Dish Pizza Day! :D I bet the title makes a lot more sense now right? ;) I thought I would make a fun post today about my favorite pizza toppings to celebrate this national day! :D Let's get started!

To enjoy this national day, I suggest either ordering your favorite pizza or making your own pizza from scratch! Making pizza from scratch isn't as hard as it sounds... All you really need is pizza dough, pizza sauce, cheese, and your fav toppings!
You can buy dough at any grocery store!
Here are my suggestions for pizza toppings:

1. Ham and pineapple - This is amazing! The sweetness of the pineapple mixes with the ham to create a lovely flavor!

2. BBQ Chicken - Instead of pizza sauce, use barbeque sauce and top the pizza with chicken! YUM!

3. Chicken Alfredo Pizza - Use white sauce instead of pizza sauce and top with cheese, chicken, and green peppers. This is actually really great! :)



4. Sauteed mushrooms - Just mushrooms on pizza (no pepperoni or anything) is actually really delicious!

5. Ham, tomato, and bacon - YESSSS so good!

What are your favorite toppings on pizzas?? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D
Enjoy the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...