Tuesday, March 15, 2016

What To Wear on St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day Fashion

Hey cupcakes! St. Patrick's Day is only a couple of days away! :) To celebrate this festive holiday, many people love to wear green (and I admit, I am one of them!)... Here are some green looks to match any occasion!

All green - This outfit is for someone who really wants to get into the holiday. The only rule of thumb: wear as much green as possible! ;)

Casual green - If you are like me, you normally just find one green fashion item to wear to celebrate the holiday. This outfit is super cute with a green sweater, combat boots, and some killer spike necklaces! 

Dressy green - If you are going to a more formal St. Patrick's Day party, I suggest wearing green and black. This color combo is perfect for the holiday and is also super sexy as well! 

What are you going to wear on St. Patrick's Day? Comment below and don't forget to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...