Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring 2016 Jewelry Trends

Hey cupcakes! I haven't done a post about jewelry lately, so I thought I would talk about some of the newest trends for the Spring 2016 season! :) I normally wear the same jewelry day in and day out (probably due to the fact that most of my jewelry is still at home while I'm at college), but recently I have been getting back into wearing some different pieces. Here are my favorite trends for the upcoming season:

1. Chokers & Statement Necklaces - I have been seeing choker necklaces everywhere lately, but I prefer the statement necklaces versus the tight chokers.

Link
Link
2. Layering necklaces - I have been seeing so many sets of necklaces that are worn together, and I think this is such a cute trend! Gold is also in for the spring time, so gold layering is so trendy!
Link - Forever 21 has the BEST selection of gold layered necklaces :)
3. Metals - Metallic jewelry is really in this season from bracelets, earrings, to even body jewelry!
Link
4. Ear cuffs - I have been seeing ear cuffs all over the place recently, and I really want to try out this trend!
Link
5. Statement earrings - Huge earrings are totally in this season! Bring out your favorite hoops or buy some nice large earrings :)
Link
Which Spring 2016 trend is your favorite? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...