What You Need
- One to two boxes of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix (depending on how many you would like to make)
- PAM or any other cooking spray
- A mini muffin pan (I used a mini muffin maker!)
|I love my mini muffin/cupcake maker! :D|
1. Prepare the Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix according to the package
2. Taking the hot dogs, cut them into four to five pieces depending on how big you would like them to be in the muffins.
3. Spray the mini muffin pan/maker VERY well with cooking spray
4. Fill each muffin slot half full with the muffin mix
5. Place a chunk of the hot dog in each muffin
6. Cook according to directions!
7. Ta-da! These muffins are best served warm with ketchup on the side :D So tasty!
I really love these muffins! They are such an easy and quick dinner to make :) You can totally use other corn muffin mixes (or make your own from scratch!) to make these muffins even more tasty!
What did you think about these Mini Corn Dog Muffins? Comment below and don't forget to follow!