Saturday, March 12, 2016

Recipe: Mini Corn Dog Muffins

Hey cupcakes! Today I have a super easy and delicious recipe for you all! :) If you love corn dogs, you will love this recipe (and it is much healthier than a fried corn dog!)... Let's get started!

What You Need

- One to two boxes of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix (depending on how many you would like to make)
- A package of your favorite hot dogs
- PAM or any other cooking spray
- A mini muffin pan (I used a mini muffin maker!)
I love my mini muffin/cupcake maker! :D
Steps:

1. Prepare the Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix according to the package

2. Taking the hot dogs, cut them into four to five pieces depending on how big you would like them to be in the muffins.

3. Spray the mini muffin pan/maker VERY well with cooking spray

4. Fill each muffin slot half full with the muffin mix

5. Place a chunk of the hot dog in each muffin


6. Cook according to directions!

7. Ta-da! These muffins are best served warm with ketchup on the side :D So tasty!


I really love these muffins! They are such an easy and quick dinner to make :) You can totally use other corn muffin mixes (or make your own from scratch!) to make these muffins even more tasty!

What did you think about these Mini Corn Dog Muffins? Comment below and don't forget to follow!

4 comments:

  1. Yuuummmm... I love corn dogs! I'm going to make these, except I need mustard with mine! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum! Mustard sounds delicious too! :)

      Delete
  2. I'll definitely try this for my next movie night with my friends :) thanks!

    honeysroyaltybeauty.blogspot.hr

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! I'm a sucker for corn dogs!! And my nieces would LOVE them!

    I would LOVE for you join and share this at my DIY and Recipes FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...