Thursday, March 3, 2016

My Experience: Dehydrated French Fries??!!

Hey cupcakes! Today I will be doing another "My Experience" post! This post is about one of my favorite things; food! ;) If you haven't guessed already, I really enjoy trying new foods. Let's get started!!!

Now, I was chilling at work the other day when one of my coworkers started talking about these really special dehydrated french fries that are super well known overseas. The first thing I thought was:
EW
Dehydrated french fries? Sounds really odd. But, when my coworker offered me a pack of them, I knew I had to try them out! The pack looks like this:

Just look at the cute french fries! ;)

In all honesty, the dehydrated french fries looked like regular french fries you would get at a fast food place... But they were a paler shade of yellow. Like they needed to hit the fryer or something!


Honestly, they were pretty good! They were crunchy like potato chips and had lots and lots of salt. The after taste of them was quite interesting. It was almost like a mix of sweetness and artificial fish flavoring which was very very odd.... But, I can see why these dehydrated frech fries are such a big deal overseas! If you ever get the opportunity, I would totally recommend trying them! :P

What interesting foods have you tried? Comment below and don't forget to follow!!!!! :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...