Thursday, March 24, 2016

My 10 Favorite Broadway Songs!

Hey cupcakes! Recently, I have been obsessed with listening to Broadway music on Pandora, Spotify, and YouTube.... There are so many AMAZING songs! I decided to do a quick random post with my top ten Broadway songs that you totally need to listen to even if you aren't a fan of musicals :) Let's get started!

1. "For Good" from Wicked - While Defying Gravity gets the most attention from this Broadway show, "For Good" has always been my favorite. :) I love the message in the song, and it never gets old!

2. "Mama Who Bore Me" from Spring Awakening - Even though I don't really enjoy this musical, some of the songs are gorgeous (including this one!). When Lea Michele was in this Broadway show, she did an amazing job with this song <3

3. "Popular" from Wicked - This song is really really really catchy and upbeat, so if you want an uplifting song, you should totally listen to this one! :P

4. "We Both Reached for the Gun" from Chicago - "All That Jazz" from Chicago is also amazing, but this song always makes me laugh... Go listen ;)

5. "At the End of the Day" from Les Miserables - This song is so aggressive and powerful that I just love listening to it! There are a lot of other great songs from this Broadway show that you should listen to as well :P

6. "Whispering" from Spring Awakening - This song is slow and amazing! Again Lea Michele did an amazing job with this song!

7. "Prologue" from Into the Woods - I love the storyline of Into the Woods, and this song is super catchy. :)

8. "Grease" from Grease - Best beginning song ever!

9. "Nicest Kids in Town" from Hairspray - Hairspray is right up there with Grease as being must see musicals, and this is my favorite song from the show!

10. "Singin' in the Rain" from Singin' in the Rain - This is a classic that I still love to this day! :)

What Broadway songs do you listen to? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D <3

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...