Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Movie Review: Zootopia

Release date: March 4th, 2016

Rating: PG

Hey cupcakes! While on spring break, my family wanted to go to the movies on one of our lazy days... We looked up some ratings on Rotten Tomato, and Zootopia got the highest scores (a 98% from critics and 94% from audience members)! Since my favorite movie of all time, Tangled, got a 90% audience score, I was super curious to see what made this movie stand out. If you haven't already, watch the trailer:

It was honestly AMAZING! The plot was actually super great for a kid's film (it totally kept me on my toes!!!!), and the characters were quite developed. There was no cheesy love story at all which honestly gave it a refreshing twist. I was also really impressed by how clever this movie was! There was a lot of adult humor in this film that children would not get, but it made it even better for any adult in the movie theater.... People were laughing their heads off (and I of course was too!)! I really think this is a must see movie! It is honestly one of the best Disney movies I have seen in a long time :D

What did you think about Zootopia?? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...