Sunday, March 27, 2016

How To Style Your Favorite Spring Dress

Hey cupcakes! Spring is finally here! :) If you celebrate, I hope you have a wonderful Easter! <3 Today, I wanted to do a fashion collage dedicated to all of those dresses that haven't been wore due to cold weather! Here are three outfit ideas for you to style your favorite spring dress! Enjoy!

Outfit 1 - For this casual look, bring out your fav spring dress and pair it with your favorite oversized cardigan from the winter season! Some cute sandals and ta-da; the perfect transition outfit :D

Outfit 2 - This is my favorite look and is perfect if you want to look nice but not formal... All you need is a cute blazer (or jacket!) and some booties :)

Outfit 3 - If you want to dress up your dress (lol), wear a white or ivory sweater and a comfy pair of heels! So chic!

How do you like to style your spring dresses? Comment below and don't forget to follow! <3

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this fashion inspiration with us at Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such neat ideas!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing ways to style a dress. Thanks for sharing this inspirational post. I have to attend a birthday party at a local event space and would like to pair my old dress with a new jacket to give it a unique look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...