Sunday, March 6, 2016

DIY: Easy Fabric Painted Shirts!

Hey cupcakes! I personally love crafting! I enjoy using my creativity to make something super cute and unique! Recently, one of my favorite things to craft has been fabric painted shirts... Honestly, these shirts are super duper easy and are so chic! Let's get started!

Make a cute pineapple shirt!

What You Need
-Fabric paint NOT puffy paint (you can buy this at any craft store or online at places like Amazon): puffy paint will be 3D and will eventually peel off... You want this shirt to last! :D
-Paintbrushes of various sizes
-Stencils/paper to cut into stencils
-Cardboard
-Shirts! (check out the clearance section at places like Rue21 and Forever 21 or buy cheap shirts at Walmart!)

What to Do
1. Figure out what you are going to paint on your shirt. I recommend searching Pinterest for some super cute ideas!

2. Lay out your shirt on the cardboard (and if your paint will seep through, put cardboard inside the shirt as well!).
3. Place the stencil (or tape or paper stencil) on the shirt.

4. Paint!

5. Let dry according to the paint you have.

6. Ta-da! Now you have the cutest new shirt ever!!!!

What shirts are you going to make? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :)

6 comments:

  1. Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute idea!
    so cheap and could be so unique :D

    honeysroyaltybeauty.blogspot.hr

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and fun way to decorate a t-shirt.
    Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH a cute idea!! :)

    I would LOVE for you join and share this at my DIY and Recipes FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...