On a road trip, you must bring:
1. Audio books/actual books - I totally recommend looking out the window to see everything you can possibly see, but if your road trip is quite long some type of entertainment on the road is a good thing! Check out your local library for some classics you have never read before!
2. WATER - Don't dehydrate yourself (but then again, don't drink too much or you'll be stopping to use the restroom every hour)! Water is super important when you are traveling!
3. Car snacks - This is another must! I recommend getting healthier snack foods versus candy or sugary sweets so that you will be wide awake when driving/traveling. Check out your local grocery store for packaged trail mixes, granola bars, etc. (or check out a website such as Nuts.com).
5. Phone charger - I suggest having all phones off during a road trip so that it really is a wonderful getaway from social media and the like. However, you will still need a phone charger if you use Google Maps or the music off of your phone! :)
6. Your luggage - This is kind of obvious... Bring clothes, bathing suits, etc. for when you get to your destination!
7. Makeup remover wipes/wet wipes - Traveling makes your skin greasy so make sure you prevent any pesky zits from popping up!
8. A journal - Travel journals are amazing, and I honestly love writing/drawing in them as I go! Trust me, you should totally get one!
9. Some type of camera - Whether it is a Polaroid or your phone, road trips are great opportunities to take lots of adorable photos!
What will you be bringing on your road trip? Comment below and don't forget to follow!