Saturday, February 20, 2016

Review: NEW Tropicana Farmstand Strawberry Banana Juice

Hey cupcakes! I have been seeing a lot of commercials for a new juice line from Tropicana (Tropicana Farmstand), so I decided to try and review one for all of you! :) Enjoy!

Brand: Tropicana Farmstand Juice
Flavor: Strawberry Banana
Price: $1.79
What is advertised: 1 serving of fruit and 1 serving of vegetables in one bottle

What I think:
Overall, I thought this was a great juice! The price was actually cheaper than the soda at the CVS I bought it in (the Cokes were $1.89) which is awesome since you get 1 serving of fruit and 1 serving of vegetables in it! The bottle was super super super cute which was an added bonus. It was like the larger Tropicana Orange Juice bottles but in miniature form!!
The orange juice bottles!
The flavor just tasted like strawberry banana juice even though there are many different juice blends included. The only really big downside was the amount of sugar. While it is still probably less than soda (and might be natural sugars), I feel like you couldn't really have these all the time because it would be bad for your teeth. BUT, I totally recommend this juice as a once in awhile treat :) I will definitely be purchasing this again!


What is your favorite juice? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...