Monday, February 8, 2016

How to Style Heart Prints

How to Style a Heart Print

Hey cupcakes! Continuing with the season, I wanted to make a fashion collage devoted to the adorable heart prints! I feel like heart prints are always in style, and I personally love them :) Here are three difference ways to style them:

1. If you only have an accessory with a heart print on it (such as a scarf, purse, etc.), wear a pretty neutral/classic outfit so that the hearts really stand out! :) I suggest a gray v-neck tee, your favorite pair of jeans, and some comfy booties!

2. If you have a top with hearts on it (such as a sweater, jacket, blouse, etc.), all you have to do is put on some dark denim jeans (or black pants) and some of your cutest flats! I personally love how this sweater isn't the traditional red or pink color but is still really festive and chic <3

3. If you have a heart print dress (which are so trendy btws!), go all out with the season and wear some red heels! Perfect for any Valentine's Day date! :D

How do you style heart prints? Comment below and don't forget to follow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...