Tuesday, February 23, 2016

10 Annoying Things Girls Do...

Hey cupcakes! Last month I did a post called "10 Annoying Things Guys Do..." (read it here!) I got a few requests to do a version of this for girls (just to be fair) so here it is! Again, this is totally just for fun so no need to be offended girls ;) Enjoy!

1. Gossiping - I hate when girls gossip! It is super duper annoying and really not cool at all!

2. Never looking up from their phones - I guess boys do this too, but I notice more girls constantly looking at their phones.... Enjoy life already!
I hope you fall into a fountain!
3. Saying "like" in every sentence - Like some people like to say "like" like all the time, and it's like super annoying :P

4. Wearing short skirts and crop tops in the winter - Maybe this is just a personal thing, but it annoys the crap out of me when girls wear like no clothes during the winter months.... You can totally look cute without taking ur clothes off!

5. See through leggings - Some girls wear leggings that show EVERYTHING which is annoying because I don't want to see that #gross

6. Dieting - If you really want to diet, go for it, but I don't want to hear about it every 5 seconds!


7. Talking about guys 24/7 - I know that only certain girls do this, but it is sooo annoying when they do! There are a lot cooler things in life than boys (no offense ;) )

8. Uploading a million and three selfies on social media - We get it, you are at this super hip party and are totally cool....

9. Pretending to be stupid for a guy - Girl please, show your brains! Being smart is cool! :)

10. Attention seeking - Nothing annoys me more than when girls try to attract attention all the time... So not ok!


I hope you enjoyed this silly and random post! Don't forget to comment and follow me! :D <3

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...